We realize the special importance of protecting your personal data. Therefore, we only collect and process the data which is necessary for our activities. We process personal data in a lawful, transparent and fair manner, for predefined purposes and only to the extent that is necessary for the achievement of those purposes. When processing personal data, we seek to make sure it is accurate, safe, confidential, properly stored and protected. When processing your personal data, we comply with the requirements of the General Personal Data Protection Regulation (the “GDPR”) and other requirements for the processing of personal data set forth in other legal acts.
WHAT IS THIS DOCUMENT?
WHO ARE WE?
- The website is managed and administered by UAB Savaitė registered in Lithuania, company code 124712523, whose registered office is at Laisvės pr. 60 LT-05120, Vilnius, tel. No. +370 688 12389, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Based on the provisions of the GDPR, we are your personal data controller.
WHAT PRINCIPLES DO WE ADHERE TO?
- In processing your personal data, we:
- will comply with the requirements of the applicable legislation, including the GDPR;
- will process your personal data in a lawful, fair and transparent manner;
- will collect your personal data for specified, clearly defined and legitimate purposes, and will not continue to process it in a way that is incompatible with those purposes, except to the extent permitted by law;
- will take all reasonable steps to ensure that any personal data that is not accurate or complete is immediately corrected, supplemented, suspended or destroyed;
- will keep your personal data in such a way that your identity could be determined for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data is being processed;
- will ensure that your personal data is processed in such a way so as to ensure the proper security of the personal data, including protection against unauthorized processing or unlawful processing of the data, and accidental losses, destruction or damage, by applying the appropriate technical or organizational measures.
HOW WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
- We receive your personal data when:
- you submit it to us (e.g. when you ordering our goods, contact to us, etc.);
- you browse our Website and we generate data about your visited pages, exit URLs, etc.
- we receive your personal data from our partners and other parties (e.g. we might receive your personal data from social networks, payment providers, couriers, etc.).
- You may also provide us with your personal data by writing to us, or by contacting us by telephone when submitting your complaints about the Website or our services. If you contact us in writing or by e-mail or telephone, we will store the correspondence.
FOR WHAT PURPOSES DO WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
- We may process your personal data for the following purposes:
- to offer and sell our goods and provide our services to you;
- to deliver the goods that you purchased;
- to conduct and manage discounts, games and similar matters;
- to ensure the functionality of the Website, to improve it, and to offer you better and customized services;
- to provide you with offers and information about our goods and/ or the services;
- to provide a professional service, as well as for its improvement, assurance, and for the purpose of resolving potential or emerging disputes.
- We do not process your personal data for any other purposes which are not compatible with those listed above.
HOW AND WHAT TYPES OF PERSONAL DATA DO WE PROCESS?
- We will process the following types of personal data:
- to offer and sell our goods and provide our services to you: name, phone number, physical address, e-mail, IP address;
- to deliver the goods that you purchased: name, phone number, delivery address, e-mail, IP address;
- to conduct and manage discounts, games and similar matters: name, e-mail, IP address;
- to ensure the functionality of the Website, to improve it, and to offer you better and customized services: name, e-mail, IP address;
- to provide you with offers and information about our goods and/or the services: name, e-mail, IP address;
- to provide a professional service, as well as for its improvement, assurance, and for the purpose of resolving potential or emerging disputes: name, e-mail, IP address.
- We may combine the personal data we have received from you with data from our own collection that is received from other public or accessible sources (e.g. we may combine your personal data with the data obtained through the Website webiste cookies, or with legally obtained data from third parties). By enforcing your rights, you will always be able to request corrections to your personal data.
DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA FOR DIRECT MARKETING?
- We may use your personal data for direct marketing purposes, in order to provide you with offers and information about our goods and/ or services that we believe may be of interest to you. However, we will only use your personal data for this purpose with your additional consent.
- We process the following personal data for direct marketing purposes: name, e-mail address, location, IP address.
- You can choose whether or not you allow us to use your personal data for direct marketing purposes. For example, you can enter your e-mail address in to newsletter sign up form on the website and clicking “Subscribe”.
- We may combine the available information we have about you with the information available to third parties, in order to provide you with offers.
- If you give us consent to use your personal data for direct marketing purposes, we may use your personal data to analyze and improve the effectiveness of our webpages, advertising and market research, and for other marketing and sales goals. In such cases, we will use your de-personalized data.
- Even if you have given consent to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes, you can easily withdraw this consent at any time for all or part of the related personal data processing activities. To do this, you can:
- notify us of your refusal in the manner indicated in the messages and/ or offers that are received electronically (e.g. by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link in the newsletter, etc.); or
- If you withdraw your consent, we will endeavor to terminate the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes as soon as possible.
- The withdrawal of your consent does not automatically oblige us to destroy your personal data or to provide you with information about the personal data we are processing; therefore, we require you to specify such a request separately for the performance of these actions.
- With cookies, we can collect the following types of information: IP address, browser type, browser resolution, device type, demographic details, location, and, if you have visited the Website from a third-party webpage, the URL link of that webpage.
- We use the cookie information for the following purposes:
- to ensure the functionalities of the Website (e.g. so that you can use the Website personalization features);
- to improve and develop the Website so that it better suits your needs;
- for the development of services and analyses of the Website usage;
- for the orientation of targeted marketing.
- The E- Shop website may use the following types of cookies:
- technical cookies – cookies that are essential for the functioning of the Website;
- functional cookies – cookies that are not essential to the functioning of the Website, but that significantly improve its performance, quality and user experience;
- analytical cookies – cookies that are used to generate a statistical analysis of the Website visitors’ navigation methods; the data collected by these cookies is used anonymously;
- targeted or promotional cookies – cookies that are used to show you offers or other information that might interest you;
- social network cookies – cookies that are necessary to use the Website information in your social network profile.
- In some cases, in particular in the case of the deactivation of technical and functional cookies, or a discrepancy or deletion of the cookies, this may slow down the speed of browsing the Internet, restrict certain Website features, and block access to the Website.
TO WHOM DO WE PROVIDE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
- We may transfer your personal data to companies that will help us carry out our business activities, as well as for help with direct marketing. In the case of such partners, we require that your data be processed only in accordance with our instructions and in compliance with the personal data protection laws.
- We may disclose the following types of data about you to the following third parties:
- third party service providers (e.g. couriers, technical service providers in the performance of establishing contracts with these service providers, including the delivery of services for newsletters or other marketing activities);
- third party service providers whose services we normally use for data storage, telecommunications and website hosting purposes.
- The ability of the abovementioned service providers to use your data will remain limited – they cannot use this data other than for the purposes of providing us with the stated services.
FOR HOW LONG DO WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
- We will store your personal data for no longer than is required for the processing purposes, or according to the legislation if it provides for a longer storage period. Terms of data storage:
|The data collected for the purposes specified in Clauses 5.1(a) and (b)
||Five (5) years after you purchased any goods or services via the Website
|The data collected for the purposes specified in Clauses 5.1(c)
||Five (5) years after your last participation in our contest or game
|The data collected for the purposes specified in Clause 5.1(d)
|The data collected for the purposes specified in Clause 5.1(e) (direct marketing)
||Five (5) years after your consent or if you do it sooner, until you delete your account, or unsubscribe from the Website, in the manner specified in Clause 7.6
- We will strive not to store out-of-date and non-relevant personal data, so after updating it (e.g. adjusting or changing information in the account, etc.), only the relevant information is stored. However, historical information is stored if necessary, in accordance with the legal acts or for the performance of our activities.
HOW DO WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
- If there are unlikely circumstances and we find out about a breach of your personal data security that may seriously jeopardize your rights or freedoms, we will immediately inform you as soon as it is discovered and will determine which information has been accessed.
- The Website may contain links to external websites – the websites of our business partners or websites that promote our goods and/ or services. When following such links to any of these websites, please note that these websites and the services available through them have their own separate privacy policies and that we do not accept any liability or obligation for these policies, or for the collection of personal data on these websites or during the provision of services, e.g. contact or location data. It is important to review these policies before submitting your personal information to these websites or using any related services.
WHAT RIGHTS DO YOU HAVE?
- In processing your personal data, we guarantee your rights under the GDPR and the Law on Legal Protection of Personal Data of the Republic of Lithuania. As a personal data subject, you have the following rights:
- to know (to be informed) about the processing of your personal data;
- to become acquainted with your personal data that we are processing;
- to request the correction or an addition to any incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete personal data;
- to request the destruction of your personal data when it is no longer needed for the purposes for which it was collected;
- to request the destruction of your personal data if it is being processed illegally, or when you withdraw your consent to the processing of the personal data, or do not give such consent when it is necessary;
- to disagree with the processing of your personal data or to withdraw the consent that was previously given;
- to request a suspension (except for the storage) of your personal data processing operations, in the event of disputes or the need to verify the legality of the processing activities or the accuracy of the data, as well as in cases where we no longer need your personal data but you do not want us to destroy it;
- to request, if it is technically possible, the provision of your personal data in an easily readable format for your consent or for the purpose of performing a contract, or to request the transferring of your personal data to another data controller.
- We will endeavor to guarantee the exercising of your rights as a personal data subject, and to create all the necessary conditions for the effective exercising of these rights, but we reserve the right not to comply with your requirements when it is necessary to ensure:
- the fulfilment of the legal obligations imposed on us;
- the security or defence of the state;
- public order, as well as the prevention, investigation, detection or prosecution of criminal offences;
- the important economic or financial interests of the state;
- the prevention, investigation and detection of breaches of professional ethics;
- the protection of your rights and freedoms, or those of other persons.
- You can provide us with the requirements related to the implementation of your rights in person, by post or by electronic means. Upon the receipt of your request, we may ask you to provide proof of identity, as well as any additional information related to the request which is necessary for us.
- Upon the receipt of your request, we will respond to you within 30 calendar days from the receipt of your request and from the date of the submission of all documents necessary for the submission of the response.
- When refusing to comply with your request, we will clearly indicate the grounds for such a refusal.
- If you disagree with our actions or our response to your request, you can complain to the competent public authority about our actions and decisions.
TO WHOM CAN YOU FILE A COMPLAINT?
- To file a complaint regarding the processing of your data, please provide it in writing, with as much information as possible, by using the contact details provided at the end of this policy. We will cooperate with you and will work to resolve all issues as soon as possible.
- If you think that your rights have been violated under the GDPR, you can file a complaint with our supervisor – the State Data Protection Inspectorate – although, prior to this, we will try to resolve all disputes together with you.
HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US?
- by post – Laisvės pr. 60, LT-05120, Vilnius, Lithuania.
- by e-mail – email@example.com